Kinfolks Soul Food Festival FAQ’s
The event takes place Sat June 28th 4pm – 10pm at LaSalle Park in Buffalo NY.
JEFFERY OSBOURNE, STEPHANIE MILLS, LYFE JENNINGS, MINT CONDITION AND CHANTE MOORE live in concert!!
The Soul Food Festival is an inviting event that highlights the aroma of traditional soul food cooking in the air while bringing together families & friends in an outdoor social setting for a day of reunion, information and live national award winning entertainment. The festival is presented by The Kinfolks Foundation Inc. an organization whose objective is to create platforms from which the general public can come and retrieve life changing knowledge as it relates to Health & Wellness, Technology, Family Intervention, Financial Literacy, Professional Career Building & Workforce development.
Is the event wheelchair-accessible? Yes
Can I bring coolers, food, or beverage?
You will not be allowed to bring food, beverage, or coolers into the event. A variety of food and beverages will be on sale at the event
What is the difference between VIP Seating, Preferred Viewing Section and General Admission?
- The VIP Seating consists of an up close and personal experience of the performance with a guaranteed seat at a table. Some facilities do not offer tables in the VIP Section.
- The Preferred Viewing Section is a private fenced in area located immediately behind the VIP Section. Seating is provided in some cities.
- The General Admission section is an open lawn area located immediately behind the Preferred Viewing Section. Please bring your own lawn chair.
- The Special Promotions Tickets are discounted General Admission Tickets. Seating is the same as General Admission. Please bring your own lawn chair.
Are tents and umbrellas permitted? Tents and umbrellas are not permitted.
Can I purchase extra tickets onsite? Yes, tickets will also be on sale at the event. There will be an additional surcharge for tickets purchased on-site on the day of the event.
Is re-entry permitted? Re-entry is not permitted.
Who do I call if I have a problem purchasing tickets with Eventbrite?
Please call Attendee Support at 1-888-810-2063
In addition to the music, what activities will be at the event?
On-site activities will include:
- Food & Beverage: A variety of food and beverage will be served.
- Beverage: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Marketplace: Areas will be set up for purchase of items such as arts & crafts, CD’s, t-shirts, souvenir items and gifts.
- Displays: Non-for-profit organizations and vendors.
- Interactive stations: Games, photos, and other exciting interactive activities.
What happens if it rains?
All artists are scheduled to perform “rain or shine”. The event will be continued even if it rains.
Is there a discount for Children, Students or Senior Citizens?
No. All patrons are charged the applicable prices for the designated sections. This is a 21 and over event.
Are pets allowed? No pets are allowed.
Are ATM’s available at the event? No.
Are tickets refundable? No. Tickets are non-refundable.
Can I record the festival and/or bring recording devices?
No Cameras, Camcorders, or other video recording devices are permitted in the park.
*NEED MORE INFO? GO TO WWW.ilovesoulfood.com