It’s Buffalo Restaurant Week!
It’s a biannual thing in Buffalo and it’s here – March 20-26th. It really is a great time to experience restaurants in the area that may exceed your price range. The week will feature dinners starting at just $20.17 and some will feature appetizers, main course and even dessert.
• Local Restaurant Week is the largest independent restaurant promotion in the country.
• This year even more restaurants are participating restaurants- 219: casual, fine dining, ethnic and eclectic!
• $8 million annual local economic impact
• Local food service industry is the region’s second largest employer
• Local independent restaurants contribute immeasurably to our regional culture
• Encourages participating restaurants to support local vendors
I have found some of my favorite restaurants to date during restaurant week. I love the diversity of the restaurants participating, it’s an inexpensive way to try something you might not have ever experienced.