IANAHB II & Tour Dates Released Today [New Music Tuesday]
Lil Wayne’s album has finally dropped today! It is called ‘I Am Not a Human Being II’.
It includes hits like ‘B***** Love Me’, ‘Rich as F***’ and ‘My Homies Still’. The full tracklist is as follows:
It’s good to see Lil Wayne’s name in a more positive light after the alleged overdose on sizzurp he had last week that produced multiple seizures and several night stays in ICU.
In a recent video, Lil Wayne announced a tour called ‘America’s Most Wanted Tour’ that he’s doing with T.I. and Future.
They just recently released the dates of the tour and they are hitting 40 cities in two months! America’s Most Wanted will be here in Buffalo in July!
See below for concert dates.
- July 9: Birmingham, Alabama (Oak Mountain Amphitheater)
- July 10: Nashville, Tennessee (Bridgestone Arena)
- July 12: Atlanta, Georgia (Lakewood Amphitheater)
- July 13: Tampa Bay, Florida (Live Nation Amphitheater)
- July 14: West Palm Beach, Florida (Cruzan Amphitheater)
- July 16: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (First Niagara Pavilion)
- July 17: Baltimore, Maryland (1st Mariner Arena)
- July 19: Wantagh, New York (Jones Beach)
- July 20: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Susquehanna Bank Center)
- July 21: Scranton, Pennsylvania (Toyota Pavilion)
- July 23: Bangor, Maine (Bangor Amphitheater)
- July 24: Holmdel, New Jersey (PNC Bank Arts Center)
- July 26: Charlotte, North Carolina (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater)
- July 27: Raleigh, North Carolina (Time Warner Pavilion)
- July 28: Virginia Beach, Virginia (Farm Bureau Live)
- July 30: Buffalo, New York (Darien Lake PAC)
- July 31: Hartford, Connecticut (Comcast Theatre)
- August 2: Washington, D.C. (Verizon Center)
- August 3: Saratoga Springs, New York (SSPAC)
- August 4: Boston, Massachusetts (Comcast Center)
- August 6: Cincinnati, Ohio (Riverbend Music Pavilion)
- August 7: Cleveland, Ohio (Klipsch Amphitheater)
Of course, there are more dates to the tour because it doesn’t end until September 1st. With that being said, I hope Lil Wayne stacks up on water and doesn’t partake in any sizzurp sippin’ because good health is definitely needed for this tour!