Community: The 48th Annual Grease Pole Festival “El Palo Encebao”
Get ready for the 48th Annual Grease Pole Festival “El Palo Encebao"! It's kicking off tomorrow (July 21st) and runs through Sunday! Get the details here!
Friday Jul. 21, 2017 - Sunday Jul. 23, 2017, All Day
Olivencia Community Center Festival Grounds
261 Swan Street, Buffalo, NY, 14204, Downtown
The Augustin “Pucho” Olivencia Community Center is proud to announce:
The 48th Annual Grease Pole Festival
“El Palo Encebao”
Buffalo’s longest running ethnic festival.
We will be celebrating 3 days of music, ethnic food, and dancing; a celebration of community and culture, with activities for the entire family; With Live Performances by:
Directly from Puerto Rico, Merengue Singer – Ashley “La Chica Bomba”
Sol y Sombra, Afrikando, Calle Uno & Next Level
Latin Grammy Nominated Salsa Singer – Giro
Music & Sound by: DJ C Perfect & DJ Mic-O
If you are interested in more information on being a Sponsor, Vendor, or Volunteer please contact us at 716-852-1648 or email@example.com or visit us on Facebook at Puchos Social Club.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- It’s Fair Season! Get the Dates and Details on Upcoming County Fairs!
- 2017 Buffalo and WNY Spring and Summer Concert Guide [List]
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]