Community: Join WBLK and Yasmin Young at the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure [Video]
This Saturday, June 10th, join Yasmin Young from the 2 to 6 Takeover and the People's Station for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure! Get all the details here!
2017 Komen Western New York Race for the Cure
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Buffalo RiverWorks - 359 Ganson Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
2017 Race Day Schedule
-7:00 – 9:45 am Registration and Packet Pick-up inside Buffalo RiverWorks
-7:30 am Survivor Breakfast inside Buffalo RiverWorks
Breast Cancer Survivors free courtesy of our Sponsor
-8:30 am On-stage – Hosted by WGRZ- Channel 2
Presentation of Nora McGuire award
Survivor Recognition and Procession
-9:45 am Warm Up
-10:00 am Race for the Cure Starts on Ganson St. in front of RiverWorks
-10:30 am After-Party begins
-11:30 am Awards and Entertainment
Get Ready for the 42nd Anniversary Juneteeth Festival:
- Community: Juneteenth Events Schedule
- Community: Check Out the Juneteenth "What is Freedom to You" Challenge and Submit Yours [Videos]
- Community: Calendar of Juneteenth Sankofa Days Events
"The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest, most successful fundraising and education event for breast cancer. The race series includes more than 140 events on four continents, with over one million participants coming together every year to take part in the fight against breast cancer. This important annual event raises significant funds for the breast cancer movement, thanks to supporters and survivors around the world who step up and take action by fundraising for the cause."
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2017 Buffalo and WNY Spring and Summer Concert Guide [List]
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]