Community: Attend the Free Thrive Health Fair on April 12
Now is the time to take control of your health and live a long, healthy, happy life! The Buffalo & Erie County Central Library is hosting a free health fair on April 12th! Get all the details on this free event!
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library presents Thrive: A Free Health Fair for Older Adults, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, April 12 at Central Library, 1 Lafayette Square, Buffalo.
Representatives from more than 40 community agencies, organizations and colleges will offer health, fitness and wellness information; hearing, bone density, BMI and blood pressure screenings and relaxing activities like coloring and interacting with therapy dogs.
Attendees can participate in tai chi, aerobic dance and strength/balance exercise demonstrations. This event is free and open to the public. Call 716-858-8900 for more information.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]