A Chili’s restaurant in Colorado is under investigation after serving three children fruit smoothies filled with tequila.

The mother of the children - ages eight, six and one stated to a NBC affiliate the oldest child began complaining of dizziness and a stomach ache. She then tasted the drink and discovered it was "loaded with tequila"
According to police, the drinks were poured into kid's cups, so police believe there could be a level of negligence.

Chili’s issued a statement saying, "At Chili’s, the health and safety of our guests is of utmost importance..." and is reportedly conducting it’s own investigation.

They family has not yet decided if they will be pressing charges against the restaurant.