Contact Us
Community

Community

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Michelle Obama To Speak At Maya Angelou Memorial Service

As you know, last week we lost one of the best poets to ever grace the earth, Maya Angelou and we have been watching closely to see who be participating in her home going services. It was announced today that Michelle Obama will be speaking at her memorial service.

Read More

Niagara Rainbow Motel
[

Video Of Niagara Falls Motel’s “Filthy Conditions” Causes NYS Health Department “CRACKDOWN”! [VIDEO]

Here goes another "LOCAL LESSON LEARNED" in the "Videos Don't Lie" category!

Read More

Main Street (Angela Stefano)
[

“Racist Rant” Woman Janelle Ambrosia BANNED From Buffalo Theater District

This story was "broken" in the Buffalo News but I also saw it on Rochester news anchor Rachel Barnhardt's Facebook page. Janelle Ambrosia, the woman who's the subject of the "racist rant" viral video, has reportedly been BANNED FROM THE BUFFALO THEATER DISTRICT!

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Largest Gang Bust in NY History: 100 Gang Members Caught In Harlem

We have so many things to clean up in this world of ours! The streets are one of them!

Read More

Racism in Cheektowaga NY
[

Racism Is Still Alive And Well, Even Here In Western New York — UPDATED WITH RESPONSE! [NSFW VIDEO]

She tells us that she is NOT a racist. "I am not a racist. I have a black cousin, "she told us. "He just pissed me off. I'm bipolar."

Read More

1401926859000-060414racism-video
[

Narvell Benning, Victim In Buffalo Racism Rant, Calls Into Brian’s World [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]

Yesterday was a busy day for the Black community, as everyone was weighing in on a story of racism that hit pretty close to home.

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

10 Racist Tweets From A “Racist Stripper” Janelle Ambrosia Parody Account

Janelle Ambrosia, mother of two and allegedly bipolar Buffalo woman who proudly admits she "strips for all the cops" is now famous for her racist rant at a Cheektowaga Dollar General.

Read More

WCWLOGO
[

#WCW: Woman Crush Wednesday (06.04.14)

Let's go, here's the letter:
Dear Brian's World,

I nominate Deja Flakes (or Airman Flakes) as WCW because she is the first female in her family to join the United States Air Force.

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Too Much? 33 Cities Make It Illegal To Feed Homeless People

It's amazing, this was a big topic of discussion with some friends this weekend and come to find out, lawmakers have actually decided to make it illegal to feed homeless people.

Read More

Twitter
Twitter
[

Male Student Crowned Prom Queen! [VIDEO]

As Gay Pride celebrations were gearing up here in the Queen City, a gay student in Connecticut was proud to be accepted and celebrated as the high schools Prom Queen! Watch this exclusive interview inside.

Read More

WCWLOGO
[

#WCW: Woman Crush Wednesday Open Nominations

We are doing something different on Brian's World with Woman Crush Wednesday. Every Wednesday, we will highlight a different woman in the community and nominate her into the Woman Crush Wednesday club

Read More

Donald Trump
[

“THE DONALD”! New Owner of The Buffalo Bills!!!!???? [BREAKING VIDEO NEWS}

Wow...Donald Trump as the New Owner of The Buffalo Bills sounds pretty EXCITING!!!!  It appears things are going in that direction and "THE DONALD" is all about keeping The Bills right here in Buffalo!!!!
WATCH:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!