Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 4

Google Maps
Google Maps
[

Nominate the Best Business on Fillmore Avenue in Buffalo

Which small business on Fillmore Ave. in Buffalo is the best? Nominate your favorite!

Read More

Bronx School Stands Out
Chris Hondros, Getty Images
[

Emergency Town Hall Meeting to Address Education in Buffalo Happening Today

If you are concerned about the quality and equality of education in Buffalo, you should attend this town hall meeting today (August 1). Get all the details here!

Read More

Heatherette Fashion Show At Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Vince Bucci, Getty Images Entertainment
[

Nominate the Best Hair Stylist in Buffalo and WNY!

Is your hair stylist the nicest in WNY? Nominate him or her now!

Read More

WBLK / Todd Anderson
WBLK / Todd Anderson
[

‘White Lives Matter’ Representative Speaks Out at Cazenovia Park, Explains His Agenda [NSFW]

I made my way through the crowd at the 'White Lives Matter Rally', at Cazenovia Park over the weekend, and I was able to speak to a gentleman named Carl, who surprisingly seemed to be the lone 'White Lives Matter' advocate among the 300+ persons who showed up, most of whom were there to counter protest 'White Lives Matter'...

Read More

lemonade stand
[

Buffalo Teenagers Take Lemonade Stand to New Levels

As you know WBLK had  "Lemonade Day" last month where we encouraged young people  to build their own lemonade stand and become entrepreneurs for a day...

Read More

WBLK / Todd Anderson
WBLK / Todd Anderson
[

‘White Lives Matter’ Couple Questions Why ‘Black Lives Matter’s Movement’ Seems to Exclude White People [Opinion]

I heard different things before heading over to Cazenovia Park Sunday. I heard that the KKK was having a rally, then I heard it was a 'White Lives Matter' organization...

Read More

By Yasmin Young
By Yasmin Young
[

Summer Is Heating Up! Take a Tour of Darien Lake During This Episode Of Buffalo Alive!

During this episode of Buffalo Alive, Yasmin Young turns up at Darien Lake Theme Park as the temperatures heat up!

Read More

Yo Gotti
Kris Connor, Getty Images
[

Want to Win Tickets to Yo Gotti, YG, G-Eazy and More? Yasmin Young Has Your Chance to Win!

Yasmin Young has your chance to win tickets to the show! Watch the video to find out how you can score tickets to the show

Read More

WHAM News Rochester
WHAM News Rochester
[

Buffalo, Rochester NFL Rookies Final Tests: Jason Oden Jr, Bruce Johnson, Quentin Gause

Three local football players have signed with two different NFL teams and all now have their most difficult days ahead!

Despite all the accolades and celebrations upon being "Signed" the ironic challenge still exists – will they make the team...

Read More

072616 - Shatequa Warren
[

Yasmin Young Salutes Shatequa Warren as WNY’s Hardest Working Woman!

Every Wednesday Yasmin Young of the 2 To 6 Takeover and The People's Station will select WNY's Hardest Working Woman to feature here on WBLK.com and receive a prize! Meet our current winner, Shatequa Warren!!

Read More

CBS NEWS / YOUTUBE
CBS NEWS / YOUTUBE
[

Michael Jordan Speaks Out About Police-Community Relations and Donates $2M

Based on thereports I've been reading this morning, Michael Jordan is notorious for having nothing to do with social activism.  What Michael Jordan did, as shown in the video below, is nothing short of shocking for most who know him...

Read More

By Yasmin Young
By Yasmin Young
[

Black Lives Matter Buffalo Meets About India Cummings And Injustices In WNY [Video]

The Black Lives Matter movement here in Buffalo recently met regarding the death of India Cummings at the Erie County Holding Center and other social, educational and economic, injustices in WNY.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WBLK MVP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WBLK MVP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.