Contact Us
Community

Community

460px-WEB_DuBois_1918
[

W. E. B. DuBois — Black History Minute

W. E. B. DuBois was an American sociologist, civil rights activist and university professor. He was born in 1868 in Great Barrington, Mass., and lived until 1963 at 95 years old. He was the first African American to earn a Ph. D. at Harvard University. DuBois also co-founded the NAACP, constantly relaying to other African Americans to reject Frederick Douglass’ idea of integration and instead brace their own heritage.

Read More

Scott Olson, Getty Images
Scott Olson, Getty Images
[

Winspear Liquors — Buffalo Small Business

Winspear Liquors
Located at: 3087 Main St., corner of Lisbon Avenue

Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to midnight. Sunday, 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Owner: Winspear Liquors is newly opened since December 2012. They carry a full line of wines and spirits, incl

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,
Screen-shot-2013-02-01-at-10.44.17-AM1
[

EZ Loan Auto Sales — Buffalo Small Business

EZ Loan Auto Sales
Located at: 2227 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo; 8150 Main St., Williamsville; and 9635 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls. Service center at 811 Military Rd., Buffalo.

Phone number

Islamic Retailer
Getty Images
[

WBLK Highlights Buffalo’s Small Business Community

As part of Black History Month, WBLK has reached out to Buffalo's small business community with a chance to introduce themselves to our audience during the month of February.

Read More

Certified AutoBrokers
Certified AutoBrokers
[

Certified AutoBrokers — Buffalo Small Business

Certified AutoBrokers
Located at: 1693 Grand Island Blvd., Grand Island

Phone number: 716-773-2747

Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday

Owners: Travis Smith and Chris

Read More

3 Star Fashion
3 Star Fashion
[

3 Star Fashion — Buffalo Small Business

3 Star Fashion
Located at: 2211 Niagara Street Plaza, Buffalo

Phone number: 716-995-6039

Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Owner: Mohammed Ahmed. 3 Star Fashion is family owned and operated since 1996.

Visit 3 Star Fashion's F

Buffalo Auto Group
Buffalo Auto Group
[

Buffalo Auto Group — Buffalo Small Business

Buffalo Auto Group
Located at: 2687 Bailey Ave., Buffalo, and 2655 Main St., Buffalo

Phone number: 716-240-9881 (Bailey Avenue location) and 716-833-8888 (Main Street location)

Hours: Bailey Avenue location - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. Mai

Read More

Mandella Market
Mandella Market
[

Mandela Market — Buffalo Small Business

Mandela Market
Located at: 272 East Ferry Ave., Buffalo

Phone number: 716-882-0288

Hours: 3 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday through Wednesday; open 24 hours on Thursday and Friday

Owner: Mandela Market, opened in October of 2007, is a convenience store and gas station that sells a variety of products including gas, hair products, lottery, taxable cigarettes, pop/chips, beer, sandwiches, fruits and other food products. It is centrally located in the heart of the Masten District.

Visit the Mandela M

School Bus
[

AL. CHILD HOSTAGE SITUATION

This is UNREAL!   This Prompts what is becoming the age old question...WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? This situation is taking place RIGHT NOW...AS YOU READ THIS.... Click the link below..

Hadiya Pendleton
[

TEST ALL PASTORS’ MENTAL STATES

Christianity is OUT OF HAND in my opinion and I propose there should be some regulation as to who can and cannot LEAD a Church Congregation.

I now understand why Catholicism is such a powerful, widespread and consistently influential Religion

Read More

hqdefault38
[

Teacher/Student Sex Epidemic

The Tom Joyner Morning Show personalities talked about it this morning and reported that more and more teachers are having "relations" with their students.  Do you think their age differences should matter if both the teacher and student are consenting people?  What are your thoughts about teacher/student sex? (Take the POLL and also COMMENT BELOW)

RUZZLE 2
[

I AM THE KING OF RUZZLE!!!

I am the "SELF-APPOINTED KING OF RUZZLE"!!!!  Although you may see that I have allowed some of my sensitive friends to win a game here or there (namely "tyshayt", "Loyale1229", & "Gatchel", I only do so because I don't want their egos tarnished....so I try and keep it even so they can FEEL LIKE they won, when ac

Read More

Category: Community, Gaming, Lifestyle

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!