Community

WBLK is The People's Station, and we care about what's going on in the community. Stay informed on the latest news and happenings.

Buffalo's Newest Upscale Restaurant Is Black-Owned
It's no secret, Buffalo is home to some of the best food in the world. While there's several dining options from our most popular bar foods such as chicken wings to some of the best fine dining options, a new upscale restaurant is planning it's grand opening this Friday April 2nd and is planning to change the game when it comes to the options you have for date nights, celebrations, business meeti
Majority Leader Peoples-Stokes Makes Big Announcement
Majority Leader Crystal D. Peoples-Stokes announced that she will host WNY’s Inaugural Marijuana Expungement Clinics this spring. The 2019 Marijuana Expungement bill (A.8420-A), allows for the decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana and expunges the records of those with low-level conviction records of Penal Law 221...
Meet Shantelle Patton Owner Of  'That Brown Bag' Directory
Meet Shantelle Patton Owner Of 'That Brown Bag' Directory
Meet Shantelle Patton Owner Of 'That Brown Bag' Directory
Every week I, ADRI.V The Go Getta look to feature a mover and shaker who embodies the “Go Getta Spirit” and is doing great things for the people and themselves in the Western New York and Southern Ontario community. Having the blessed opportunity of having my show “The Go Getta Mix” I look to use my platform to acknowledge those people nominated as “The Go Getta of The Week” Meet Go Getta Shantell

Load More Articles