Contact Us
Community

Community

CHURCH
[

WHY DO PEOPLE DO WHAT THE PICTURE SUGGESTS? IS IT TRUE?

I came across this picture on Facebook and although it rang true...it was also personally bothersome because it's SAD to me.  I have many thoughts but yours are what's most important.

What's your response to seeing this picture?

Carot Cake
[

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EASTER FOOD?

What is your FAVORITE EASTER SUNDAY FOOD ITEM?

Take the POLL:

Category: Community, Lifestyle Tags: ,
hqdefault32
[

GAY MARRIAGE: YES OR NO?

What is a FAMILY...What is the purpose of MARRIAGE?  These are the questions the Supreme Court are answering as they rule on Gay Marriage.  Watch the video below and tell us what you think as to whether the Supreme Court should rule in favor of Gay Marriage being legal in all 50 states or should it be a decision of each State separately?

hqdefault30
[

MOM GOES SHOPPING AND LEAVES BABY IN CAR!!!

Here's a story you won't believe out of New Zealand ...on two accounts!!!  #1. A Mom goes shopping and leaves her newborn baby in the vcar with a note on top of the baby saying she's shopping... but

Breast Feeding 2
[

WHY DON’T BLACK WOMEN BREAST FEED?

Why is Breast Feeding taboo for many Black women?  There are claims that the lack of breast fed children in the Black Culture is creating a more and more less than healthy babies in the Black Community

Read More

Category: Community, Lifestyle Tags: ,
Naked 3
[

WHY DO SOME FEMALES POST HALF NAKED PICS AND VIDEOS ON FACEBOOK FOR ALL TO SEE? [WARNING] [EXPLICIT]

I often wonder why some women choose to use Facebook as a means of EXPOSURE!!!!...and I mean EXPOSURE!!!!

It's one thing for a female to take a sexy picture...CLOTHED...but it's another when yo

CVS
[

CVS PENALIZING EMPLOYEES WHO REFUSE TO REPORT THEIR HEALTH STATUS!

According to ABC NEWS, CVS is making it mandatory for their employees to go to a doctor for a health screening or pay an extra $600 a year for the company's Health Insurance.

ABC NEWS reports that CVS says the new policy is designed to help employees take better care of themselves but many employees are saying it

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

The Strong Black Woman Is Dead [Audio]

The Strong Black Woman has died. All that remains is a Bad B*tch! Check out this poem to tie in with today's Know ThySelf Community Conversation. 

Read More

dudes be like
[

Real Life “Be Like” Memes #HotTopicTuesday

For this week's Hot Topic Tuesday, listeners had the chance to express what they don't like about the opposite sex. "I hate when Dudes be like I'll Be there in 5 Minutes!" Check out some of the funniest real life "Be Like" Memes inside.  

Read More

hqdefault14
[

Is It Ok For Little Girls To Dance Like This [#THESCENARIO]

Tonight's Scenario comes from a listener who I had a conversation about twerking with the other night on the phone. Very simple question: Is it OK for young children to dance like this and then post it on the internet? She felt maybe she was getting old?

Read More

Say Yes To Education Buffalo
Say Yes To Education Buffalo
[

Why Are Students + Parents Not Taking Advantage of “Say Yes” Program? [KNOW THYSELF COMMUNITY WEDNESDAY]

The facts: In 2012 the high school graduation rate for Buffalo Public Schools was 47 percent. One in three adults living in the city of Buffalo is illiterate.

Read More

Unstoppable Mom
[

ROCHESTER MOM NAMED UNSTOPPABLE MOM FINALIST!

A Rochester mom is one of the finalists in the 'Live With Kelly & Michael' UNSTOPPABLE MOM CONTEST!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!