Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 25

1 Dead, 3 Injured After Shooting At Seattle Pacific University
Mat Hayward/Getty Images
[

Two Men Have Died After Early Morning Violence on the East Side of Buffalo

Unfortunately the violence continues to plague the inner city of Buffalo, NY. Two men involved in separate incidents Friday morning have succumbed to their injuries...

Read More

www.crimereports.com
www.crimereports.com
[

Buffalo Crime Map Allows You to See Where and What Crimes Are Happening in Buffalo

Below is an UNBELIEVABLE map showing where various crimes were committed in Buffalo.  Clicking on the map will take you to a page where you can actually see what each crime is and where it occurred...

Read More

doctor
[

New State Law Requires Vaccine for 7th, 12th Grade Students

As another school year kicks off, it's important that parents become aware of a new state law that has been implemented for 7th and 12th grade students...

Read More

New_Era_Back_to_School
New_Era_Back_to_School
[

HUGE ‘BACK TO SCHOOL’ BUFFALO GIVEAWAY

*FREE* Book Bags, School Supplies, Food, Drinks, Gifts, Bounce House, & Balloons!!!

Friday from 1pm - 5pm, New Era Wireless is pulling out all of the 'Back To School' Stops and is ready to save you some $$$BACK TO SCHOOL DOLLARS$$$ with a Huge 'Back To School' Giveaway!!!!...

Read More

Courtesy of Liberty Cab
Courtesy of Liberty Cab
[

We Need Your Help to Stuff the Cab with School Supplies!

For the next two weeks, myself (Yasmin Young) and other WBLK personalities will be all over the city collecting school supplies for kids in need to help the Community Action Organization of Erie County! We need your help to stuff the Liberty cab! Get the dates, times and locations!

Read More

082916 - Zahara Samadi
[

Yasmin Young Salutes Zahara Samadi as WNY’s Hardest Working Woman

Every Wednesday Yasmin Young of the 2 To 6 Takeover and The People's Station will select WNY's Hardest Working Woman to feature here on WBLK.com and receive a prize! Meet our current winner, Zahara Samadi!

Read More

20160726_205018
[

Check Out The Pictures From The Perry Community Day! [Photos]

JSteel and I (Yasmin Young) went out to the Perry Community Day! Check out the pictures!

Read More

zandra
[

NBC’s Today Show Highlights Buffalo Teen and Entrepreneur Zandra [VIDEO]

Over the past couple years, I've been watching this young lady's growth throughout the city of Buffalo as she speaks at engagements and sells skin care products...

Read More

082616 - David Jones Jr.
[

Yasmin Young Salutes David Jones Jr., Today’s Father Friday Honoree!

Dads often don't get the credit or love that they deserve, which is why Yasmin Young of the 2 To 6 Takeover started Father Friday! It's time for the great dads in Buffalo and WNY to get some recognition...

Read More

Cease Fire
[

Buffalo Allows for More Violence [Commentary]

Why have I chosen to entitle this blog as I have?

YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!  

And since most of the homicides this year have taken place within the African-American community with almost ALL of them being UNSOLVED, it reflects upon the African-American communities LACK OF CONCERN for its surroundings...

Read More

ESPN First Take
ESPN First Take
[

Are Marcell Dareus’s Pics a Problem, Should Rex Ryan Say More About It? [COMMENTARY]

Take the poll after gathering info about the latest Marcell Dareus (in my opinion) media attack.

I have a problem with the media always exposing and (in my opinion) attacking Buffalo Bill's Marcell Dareus...

Read More

082316 - Shantel Shannon
[

Yasmin Young Salutes Shantel Shannon as WNY’s Hardest Working Woman

Every Wednesday Yasmin Young of the 2 To 6 Takeover and The People's Station will select WNY's Hardest Working Woman to feature here on WBLK.com and receive a prize! Meet our current winner, Shantel Shannon!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WBLK MVP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WBLK MVP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.