Contact Us
Community

Community

bbc_image
[

“I Left Boss To Be A Boss” Meet Siobhan Taylor! [ADRI V's Go Getta Of The Week]

"I Left Boss To Be A Boss"  is just one quote from my interview with Ms. Siobhan Taylor aka Ms. Eye Candy.  Starting as a young girl she found her love and passion for fashion and from their a dream was born.

Siobh

Read More

Power1051_2014_532x290
[

WBLK “POWERHOUSE WEEKEND #2″ FLY A WAY!

WBLK feels the POWER all weekend!  Keep it locked on 93.7 WBLK for your chance to win a TRIP FOR 2 to the POWERHOUSE MEGA CONCERT Thursday Oct 30th 2014 at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn NY!

Win the latest CD from TI entitled "Trigger" courtesy of Atlantic Records and qualify to win R/T Air, Hotel an tickets courtesy of Epic Records!!  Who is performing????......  Trey Songz, J. Cole, Ne-Yo, Chris

Read More

cnn
cnn
[

Happy Indigenous People’s Day! Several States Ditching Columbus Day & Celebrate Native Americans Instead [VIDEO]

Every 2nd Monday Americans celebrate Columbus Day in honor of the man who 'discovered America".

But thanks to the tireless work of hundreds of people who understand the true legacy of Christopher Columbus, several states have decided to ditch Columbus Day and celebrate Native Americans instead! Get the details and learn about some amazing Ingenious People right here in Buffalo

Read More

maureen hancock
[

Maureen Hancock Connects With Passed Loved Ones! [Updated Audio]

Has a loved one died suddenly leaving you with unanswered questions? Do you hope and pray you could speak with someone in the afterlife just once? Maureen Hancock does live reading with WBLK listeners and you could be next! Details inside.

Read More

@HustleForHealth
@HustleForHealth
[

Week 1 Health & Wellness Challenge [VIDEO]

You don't have to work out like a Buffalo Bill to enjoy the benefits of a healthier lifestyle. Join me as we tackle daily exercises and nutrition goals in the Independent Health/ Buffalo Bills Health & Wellness Challenge.

Read More

hqdefault
[

Ebola Cure Vs Conspiracry [VIDEO]

The Ebola outbreak in West Africa has caused major concern in now that at least one person in America has been diagnosed with the deadly virus. But there is hope! Two patients in Europe have been CURED thanks to experimental drugs

Read More

Facebook: Mixed nation
Facebook: Mixed nation
[

Mom Sues Sperm Bank For Giving Her A Black Baby

Two white women walk into a sperm bank, order up a baby from a white male donor, 9 months later she delivers baby that is half black. Now the moms are suing for emotional and economic losses! Details inside.

Read More

Tracy Morgan
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
[

UPDATE: WalMart Blames Tracey Morgan For His Injuries [VIDEO]

Just when I thought corporations couldn't get any more greedy, Walmart proves me wrong. In an effort to combat pending lawsuit, the super Giant retailer claims that the plaintiffs in the Limo/Truck accident "acted unreasonably" and therefore caused their own injuries! Details inside.

Read More

breast cancer awareness
iStock
[

Share Your Breast Cancer Survivor, Remembrance Stories

E-40
E-40
[

E-40 Colabs With Dej Loaf On “Try Me” Remix [VIDEO]

E-40 was the first major player in the game to recognize Dej Loaf underground banger "Try Me"! And now he has blessed the young rapper with a Remix. Check it out and peep the Video World Premiere inside.

Read More

@HustleForHealth
@HustleForHealth
[

Get Fit With The Bills & Win Trip To The Super Bowl [VIDEO]

This morning Ralph Wilson Stadium was invaded by a dozen folks who have no business out on the field. Guys & Gals of the local media tried their best to compete in a physical challenge with the Buffalo Bills' own Sammy Watkins, Freddy Jackson & More. But it's all to get your attention on the awesome Health & Wellness Challenge that will send a lucky winner to the 2015 Super bowl!

Read More

Baby Beat Up
Baby Beat Up
[

**SHOCKING VIDEO** Mother Beats Up Her Own Baby [VIDEO]

In my life time I have heard and seen some pretty horrible things, but non of that compares to what I just seen in this video, some people really are just evil smh !!!.

#IAmBuffalo

@DJBandanaBlack

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!