Contact Us
Community

Community

hqdefault20
[

In Light of A 2nd Child Abuse Death After 1st Being Notified…People Are Asking: Is Erie County Child Protective Services Doing Enough To Protect Children?

In light of 5 Year-Old Eain Brooks losing his life even after his Grandmother reportedly warned CPS that the child was being abused... one can't help but wonder...Is Child Protective Services effective?  It probably is

Read More

Twitter
Twitter
[

NY Min Wage Rising To $9/hr

Finally! Minimum wages are rising all across the country. Find out who YOUR paycheck will increase.

Read More

Jail
[

Should Erie County Have Invested $1.2 Million To Improve Jail Conditions?

While Buffalo Schools are closing, Erie County is investing money in the Potential Future Home of the students that Buffalo School have failed...JAIL!!!!

SO WHAT IF THE BUFFALO CITY SCHOOLS ARE NOT "COUNTY" SCHOOLS

Read More

Facebook: Terrance Burney
Facebook: Terrance Burney
[

Man With Simple Life Changing Message [Motivational Min] [VIDEO]

How many times have you hoped and waited for someone to recognize you at work, school or even at home? Most of us look to others for validation of us doing a good job, or being a good mother, friend etc. But this stranger holding a sign on the street is offering a message that might just save your life! Watch this video inside.

Read More

Getty
Getty
[

Where Were You 12 Years Ago? [Poll]

Most of us remember where we were on Tuesday Morning, September 11th 2001. On this 12th anniversary of that domestic terrorist attack on NYC and Washington DC, we look back at that moment when the second plane hit the Twin Towers.

Read More

Buffalo Bills Training Camp
[

Did You Complete Your “WBLK PRO FOOTBALL PICK’EM CONTEST” Picks? HURRY… TODAY IS GAMEDAY!!!! (Compare Your Picks To TODD ANDERSON’S PICKS!!!!)

Hi, this is Todd.  Hopefully you have your WBLK PRO FOOTBALL PICK'EM CONTEST PICKS" in (if not click on the link below and GET STARTED NOW!!!!).

Here are MY PICKS for Week 1:  Compare your picks to mine

Read More

outside the lodge
[

Sneak Preview of The Lodge Bar & Grill On Chippewa [PHOTOS]

After 10 months and $1.2 million of renovation, the evolution of Chippewa has begun with the opening of the Lodge Bar & Grill. We were there for the "Grand Unveil Gala" Friday night. Photos and video inside.

Read More

Jay Z
[

Jay Z and Friends COMING TO BUFFALO NY!

Get ready for the biggest show of 2014!! Mark your calendars Thursday  JAN 30th 2014 at the First Niagara Center in Buffalo NY comes the Magna Carter Tour featuring Jay Z live in Concert!!

Tickets go on sale on Thursday Sept 12 at 10am.  Go to www.livenation.c

Read More

Clock
[

Some Students, Parents and Teachers Believe That A Later School Start Time Would Be Beneficial To Students!

There's a new consideration regarding students performing better in school...Many students and parents believe that school starting an hour later will make a "world of difference" with respect to students doing better

Read More

Dictionary
iStockphoto
[

‘Twerk,’ Selfie,’ ‘Buzzworthy’ Lead Parade of Hip New Words in Oxford Dictionary

Here’s a scary thought: Miley Cyrus is having an effect on the English language.

Read More

Lanasha Rollerson 2
[

Family & Friends Share Positive Memories of “NAY NAY” (Lanasha Rollerson)

LANASHA ROLLERSON:  I didn't know her but feel lead to share this:

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neithe

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

Missing Buffalo Teens Found After Massive Search

This Labor Day weekend two teenage girls went missing and now one is home with God. Details about Lanasha and Unique inside. 

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!