Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 15

Getty Images / Jacqueline Hunkele
Getty Images / Jacqueline Hunkele
[

What Is the Best Day of the Week to Make a Baby in Buffalo? [POLL]

I know this sounds funny as it looks, but we're always having off the wall conversations. This topic keeps coming up so I thought it would be good to ask you guy's...

Read More

Students Start Summer School In Chicago
Getty Images
[

Erie County ‘Opting Out’ Outbreak

You know what irks me about all this "OPTING OUT" business, it's NOT the kids who are opting out but the parents. Additionally, I'm perplexed at how parents are "opting" their kids "out" without even seeing the test in advance, especially after the test has been shortened and time constraints relaxed, giving kids as much time as they need...

Read More

By Yasmin Young
By Yasmin Young
[

Watch Rihanna Turn Up! Buffalo Alive Is All New! See The Latest Episode! [Video]

Did you miss Rihanna in Buffalo (or maybe you had nose-bleed seats lol)! Well, Buffalo Alive, brings you part of RiRi's performance! Watch the all new episode!

Read More

By Yasmin Young
By Yasmin Young
[

Buffalo Talks Long Distance Relationships, Do They Work?

Relationships are a full-time job in itself, agree? We did a discussion about it and one thing that we commonly overlook is 'Long Distance' relationships...

Read More

Category: Community, WNY News Tags:
635889756051742875-POLICE-LIGHTS_91133_ver1.0
[

9 People Missing in Buffalo – Have You Seen Them?

It's never a good thing when a loved one is missing. I often shed tears when I'm seeing reports of people missing from home. I think it's Important to shine light on those who are missing from their families and help their families find them or learn of their where abouts ...

Read More

Houston Rockets v Toronto Raptors
(Photo by Vaughn Ridley/Getty Images)
[

Buffalo Reacts to Drake’s New Songs – Check Out Ace’s Funny SnapChat Video

Our very own DJ ACE is one of the most amped jocks of this time. His ear for music isn't what normal people would be accustomed to. Check out his reaction to Drake's new records...

Read More

Supporters Flock To Restaurants On Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day
Getty Images
[

Is Buffalo Getting Chick-Fil-A or Not? Would You Skip Work or School to Have It? [POLL]

A few days ago, I wrote a post talking about the food places Buffalo needed. I had no idea a few day's later I'd hear about Chick-fil-A possibly coming to set up shop in Buffalo...

Read More

By Yasmin Young
By Yasmin Young
[

Buffalo Talks – NY Standardized Testing Valuable to Public Schools?

Man tonight's conversation was so empowering and up-lifting. Lately I've been hearing more and more about how bad the public school system is, and I just wanted to dig deep into the issues of why it's such a bad school system and the real reasons the schools aren't performing up to minimum standard...

Read More

Category: Community, WNY News
033016 - Alexia Guzman
[

Alexia Guzman of Hamburg Is WNY’s Hardest Working Woman! Ladies, Nominate Yourself!

Every Wednesday Yasmin Young of the 2 To 6 Takeover and The People's Station will select WNY's Hardest Working Woman to feature here on WBLK...

Read More

By Todd Anderson
By Todd Anderson
[

Western New York Winless Fighter Tries Again TODAY

Joey Karma "Bad Man Morrison" is winless through his entire MMA Career; but that doesn't stop Joey. At 45 years of age, he is still on a mission to WIN his first Fight EVER...

Read More

Photo By Yasmin Young
Photo By Yasmin Young
[

Buffalo Ranked Number 4 for What? Find Out Why

When you think of the great things about Buffalo you wonder, what really makes us as Buffalonians great? Well we're known for more things besides great food and high drug usage...

Read More

Hillary Clinton Campaign Rally in Iowa
Getty Images
[

Buffalo, Get Ready! Hillary Clinton Is Taken Over the Trap

Yes, it's April Fools day, but right now it's no time for jokes! Hillary Clinton's campaign is reportedly finalizing plans to make a stop here in Buffalo late next week...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WBLK MVP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WBLK MVP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.