Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 11

By Yasmin Young
By Yasmin Young
[

Buffalo Get’s Laid: Three Perfect Places for Loners to Go to Get Laid

I know It sounds funny but I'm so serious when I say 'being a loner is hard'. Tired of using dating sites, not really the typical person for blind dates...

Read More

Category: Community, WNY News Tags:
635889756051742875-POLICE-LIGHTS_91133_ver1.0
[

Western New York Man Sentenced for Shooting Kids With BB GUN

Man this Is the craziest thing I've seen all day. I know kids will drive you crazy and make you want to go off. Well I guess these two kids drove Steven D...

Read More

Category: Community, WNY News Tags:
Vermont Battles With Deadly Heroin Epidemic
Getty Images
[

A ‘Safe Place’ to ‘Shoot Up’ in Erie County? Do You Agree? [POLL]

Ok, let's see...marijuana is Illegal and you can be jailed for possessing it; however, heroin (although also Illegal) is DEADLY!  So does that constitute one drug being TABOO and the other having designated "SAFE INJECTION SITES" created so "Users" can "USE SAFELY"...

Read More

wgrz.com
wgrz.com
[

Chautauqua Votes to Change Age for Buying Tobacco Products

Chautauqua County has more smokers than any other county in Western New York.  At a town hall meeting residents shared stories of how smoking has troubled their families and friends, according to news reports...

Read More

Philadelphia Police Office Ambushed And Shot At Close Range
Getty Images
[

Buffalo Police Need Your Help – Looking for Suspect in North Buffalo Shooting

According to News Reports,  23-year-old Horace Miller is wanted by the Buffalo Police Homicide Squad for questioning in relation to a shooting that happened on Delaware Avenue at the Corner of Amherst Street...

Read More

New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills - September 24, 2006
Mark Konezny, Getty Images
[

Check Out the Top 5 Best Cheer Teams/Programs in WNY! Buffalo Alive! [Watch]

During the 6th episode of Buffalo Alive, Yasmin Young, JSteel and Gibbs bring you an action packed show! Check out the Top 5 Cheer Teams/Programs in WNY!

Read More

042216 - Christopher Hogg
[

Nominate Your Dad and Meet Our Current Honoree Christopher Hogg!

Dads often don't get the credit or love that they deserve, which is why Yasmin Young of the 2 To 6 Takeover started Father Friday! It's time for the great dads in Buffalo and WNY to get some recognition...

Read More

[

How Many Warrants Are There for People Under 21 in Erie

When you think of arrest warrants you automatically assume it's older people. I came across the Erie County Sheriff's list of active warrants and it was shocking to see this many teenagers that are wanted...

Read More

Category: Community, WNY News Tags: ,
Rising Agricultural Costs Force Food Prices Higher
Getty Images
[

No More Bob Evans Restaurants [POLL]

Bob Evans is closing 27 of its restaurants because they are not making money for the company according to the Buffalo News.

If you enjoy a meal at the popular establishment, no worries, they are not closing any of their eateries here in Western New York...

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
Miami Police Monitor Motorists For Driving Under The Influence
Getty Images
[

Christian Store Embezzler Steals at Least $100k

How do you even find the guts to steal from a religious store? There's a thing called respect and morals. Everybody's not perfect, I get it, but seriously why steal from a Christian store...

Read More

Category: Community, WNY News
[

Western New York Man Sentenced 15 Years to Life [Opinion]

Erie County District Attorney Michael J. Flaherty, Jr. sentenced Emmanuel Jenkins to 15 years to life. Seems kind of long right? That's not it, once he's released he still has to be supervised for 20 years by State Supreme Court Justice Penny M...

Read More

Category: Community, WNY News
20151216_125736
[

It’s Time to Start on Your ‘Summer Body’ Fitness Plan! Get Tips From WNY’s Premiere Trainer Justin Draper!

Summer is getting close (allegedly) and it's time to get that sessy bawwdy right!  Yasmin Young and JSteel team up with trainer Jason Draper with of Jada Blitz Gym here in WNY to bring you some exercises you can do without a gym membership! What a time to B. Alive!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WBLK MVP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WBLK MVP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.