Contact Us
Community

Community

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Nominate Your School For WBLK’s Prom Takeover — Win a Surprise Celebrity Performance + More!

How would you like for WBLK to crash your prom?

Read More

School Admins
[

2 Buffalo School Administrators, EARNING SIX FIGURE INCOMES, Discovered To Be “UN-CERTIFIED”!

I'm Baffled!! Please consider these questions with me:

• How does ANY PERSON land a job as "School Administrator" (in any capacity) without the proper Certification?
  • Aren't ALL the Requirements for School Admin Jobs listed SOMEWHERE?
  • Did Yamilette Williams (Chief of Curriculum Assessment and Instruction) and  Faith Morrison Alexander, who oversees school leadership, LIE!!!?  ... OR...Did SOMEONE LIE f
YouTube
YouTube
[

Church Messages Get Auto-Tuned! [VIDEO]

The Reverend and founder of Agape Spiritual Center, where I am a member took me by surprise when he released his MUSIC VIDEO set to a dance/techno beat!! Watch Rev. Beckwith's debut single "Adventure in Paradise" here.

Read More

Bennett-HS (1)
[

Two Failing Buffalo City Schools Are CLOSING: Bennett High School & Martin Luther King Multicultural Institute! Do You Think It’s The Fault of The Students, Teachers, or Parents?

This is my opinion but I think it's TERRIBLE & SAD that some Buffalo Schools are CLOSING because they are FAILING SCHOOLS....which implies that Students are not doing wee...not testing well...which in

hqdefault5
[

“Afraid Of Dark”- America’s Perception Of African American Males? [VIDEO]

Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant, and Sean Bell, African-American males that were wiped off the planet by people who feared their very existence—their deaths made headlines!

Read More

Women's career fair in Chicago
[

Local Comapnies Share What They’re Looking For And What Positions They’re Looking To Fill @ The WNY DIVERSITY JOB FAIR ON TUESDAY!!!! [AUDIO]

To offer you the greatest opportunity for employment at The WNY Diversity Job Fair; these companies have specifically outlined what positions they're looking to fill!  This should be a helpful tool in preparing you in your job search at the Job Fair.  GOOD

hqdefault4
[

READY TO CLAIM YOUR J.O.B.????!!!!! THE WNY DIVERSITY JOB FAIR HAS YOUR JOB WAITING!!! HERE ARE 12 TIPS TO HELP YOU GET THAT JOB!

Work!!!! Uggghhhh!....UNLESS... you're doing something you LOVE!!!!  Well' you'll have plenty of chances to choose at this year's WNY DIVERSITY JOB FAIR on Tuesday, March 18 @ The Buffalo Convention Center!

Here's some help for you in landing YOUR JOB!  Grant Cardone is a Celebrated New York Times Author who has 12 TIPS TO YOUR DREAM JOB and he is saying that he guarantees following his tips will land you the J.O.B. YOU WANT!
GRANT CA

Prentice Powell
Prentice Powell
[

That Black Man Is A Good Father! [Video]

When you see a Black man caring for his child, are you surprised? Do you add him to the list of "Good Fathers" that you can count on one hand? Poet Prentice Powell presents a message on Arsenio Hall show that moved the audience to tears on this very subject. Watch it here!

Read More

Diversity Job Fair
[

Get Your Resume Ready! The WNY Diversity Job Fair Is Coming! [VIDEO]

Looking for Work...or a Career Change? The WNY Diversity Job Fair is coming to Buffalo on Tuesday, March 18 from 9AM - 2PM at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center!  

The Job Fair will feature several Local Companies and their Representatives looking for qualified candidates to fill employment voids within their companies.  So fellas put on that

Hospice Buffalo
[

WBLK & Hopsice Buffalo Need Your Help!!!!

TONIGHT from 5PM to 7:30PM YOU ARE INVITED to join & help WBLK raise funds for Hospice Buffalo.  

The Fund Raiser also has a "competitive" edge, in that different Radio & Television Stations are being motivated to win the Media Challenge and come out "ON TOP" as the Team who raised the most money for the cause.

The Fund Raiser will take pl

Read More

Police Misconduct
[

Police Officers “OUT OF CONTROL” [VIDEO]

I'm confused, perplexed, concerned and AFRAID!!!!!  I'm not really sure what I would HONESTLY do if I were pulled over by the police these days. It seems more and more police officers are losing their minds and abusing / mistreating innocent citizens.

Read More

CT Vivian, Jazzy T, Toure / Youtube
CT Vivian, Jazzy T, Toure / Youtube
[

Reaching Back + Moving Forward Free Empowerment Summit

Join TV host Toure and your girl Jazzy T at the free education, health and economic empowerment summit on Thursday, February 27 at The Buffalo Niagara Convention Center

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!