Buffalo-Niagara Road Closures Week of April 13
Check out the road work that will mean road closures for the Buffalo-Niagara Region the week of April 13, 2015, according to 511 NY.org, and email us with road closures you spot at email@example.com.
- I-90 - NYS Thruway, Westbound: Ramps closed on I-90 - NYS Thruway westbound at Exit 57A (I-90) - Eden - Angola until 6:00 PM, 04/28/15
- I-90 - NYS Thruway, Westbound: Entrance ramp closed on I-90 - NYS Thruway westbound at Exit 50A (I-90) - Buffalo - Cleveland Dr until 11:59 PM, 10/01/15
- NY 31, Eastbound: Closed in both directions between Town of Lockport; Town of Royalton Line and South Main Street; Workzone is bridge closure at Gasport Road over canal.
- Gasport Road closed between Slayton Settlement Road and Route 31.
- Robert Moses State Parkway, Northbound: Exit ramp closed. Exit - Quay Street to Rainbow Boulevard North; NY 384; Quay Street; Main Street; NY 104.
- Niagara Falls State Park eastern entrance closed from Robert Moses Parkway.
- John B. Daly Boulevard, Northbound: Entrance ramp closed.
- Niagara Falls State Park eastern entrance is closed to traffic from John B Daly Boulevard.
- 951J, Northbound: Closed to traffic, construction work at Peace Bridge Connector. Ramp closed to Niagara Street.
- NY 265, Northbound: Bridge construction on NY 265 in both directions from Saunders Settlement Road; NY 31; Witmer Road to Exit- Upper Mountain Road; Military Road; CR 11.