Baby West Photos Worth Millions? Chris Brown Suffer From Seizure! First Lady Michelle Obama Drops Hip Hop Album? -The 411 With ADRI.V The Go Getta On #TONSTM
Hey, it’s me, ADRI.V The Go Getta, and every day, I will be giving you “The 411” on The Only Night Show That Matters with DJ Supreme, kicking off at 8:50 p.m.
What’s the 411, you ask? Well, with the 411, we look to update and educate you on the latest and greatest in hip-hop, popping artists, events, album releases and all things entertainment news
The word surfing around is that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are not planning to sell the photos for North West. It is rumored that the couple have been offered millions of dollars for the photo. I am wondering how and if they well share pics… maybe it will be via social media like Beyonce and Jay Z. I don’t know what are your thoughts?
But now, we've learned why the seizure happened in the first place.
On Friday Chris Brown suffered from a non epileptic seizure. His reps shared that the cause of it is brought on due to intense fatigue and stress. Now it all make sense as to why Chris shared he wanted to quit the music business. Too much work and too much stress can put you in a permanent rest. Praying for this young man.
So I want to make this announcement that my first lady is FLY, Fit and so Hip Hop! First Lady Michelle Obama will make history being the First, first Lady to drop a album..a hip hop album. On September 30th, in Partnership for a Healthier America and Hip Hop Public Health along with First Lady Michelle Obama will release the Hip Hop-inspired album Songs for a Healthier America. Although she wont be rapping she was able to bring together some Hip Hop and R&B artists for the album. The Album is apart of Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move campaign which focus on fighting obesity and promoting fitness among kids.
When asked the reason behind it is because So many kids listen to Hip Hop so why not give these messages to kids in a way that’s not preachy. I think hip hop in particular – so many kids love hip hop. It’s such a core part of our culture,” he said. “…Particularly in the African- American community and the Latino community which is being disproportionately affected by those health issues.”
Here is the track list for the album:
1. ‘U R What You Eat’ (Salad Bar: Matisyahu, Ariana Grande, Travis Barker)
2. ‘Everybody’ (Jordin Sparks, Doug E. Fresh, Dr Oz, Ryan Beatty, Hip Hop MD)
3. ‘Let’s Move’ (Doug E. Fresh, Artie Green, Chauncey Hawkins)
4. ‘Just Believe’ (Ashanti, Gerry Gunn, Artie Green, Robbie Nova)
5. ‘Veggie Luv’ (Monifah and J Rome)
6. ‘Hip Hop FEET’ (DMC and Artie Green)
7. ‘Stronger’ (Shayna Steele, Jeremy Jordan, Our Time Theater kids, and E-Street Band guitarist Nils Lofgren)
8. ‘Give Myself a Try’ (Ryan Beatty)
9. ‘Jump Up’ (Brady Rymer and the Little band that Could)
10. ‘Hip Hop LEAN’ (Artie Green)
11. ‘Pass the Rock’ (Iman Schumpert and Artie Green)
12. ‘Good Living’ (Ashton Jones)
13. ‘Beautiful’ (Daisy Grant and Artie Green)
14. ‘Change the Game’ (The Happiness Club, featuring Naledge)
15. ‘Wanna Jump (Let’s Move)’ (Paul Burch)
16. ‘Mother May I’ (Amelia Robinson)
17. ‘We Like Vegetables’ (Los Barkers!)
18. ‘Get Up Sit Up’ (Babi Floyd)
19. ‘One Step Forward’ (Samite
This wraps the 411 with me, ADRI.V The Go Getta. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, all at @ADRIVTheGoGetta, for all The 411!
Check out The 411 audio here!