Contact Us

Are you 1% or 99%?

While walking into the Rand building this afternoon I bumped into this guy right here…

#OccupyBuffalo Protestor
DJ Ed-Nice/WBLK

We had a quick conversation and you know what? I totally agree with his sign.

It’s time for YOU to stop accepting that it’s ok for there to be this humongous gap between the top 1% of Americans and the rest of the US, the 99%.

The gap only exists because we allow it to. We, the people, have the power in this country – let’s seize it!

If you really want to #OccupyWallstreet / #OccupyDC / #OccupyBuffalo or whatever, take your money and support locally owned small businesses… I do my part to bring us up, are you?

Occupy WS Shop Locally via Facebook by Tony Caferro
via Facebook by Tony Caferro/DTR45

At the end of the day, this is all about money and the powers that be expect you to not pay attention or care. You have a choice, use it.

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

More From WBLK

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!