Townsquare Media Buffalo includes well-known brands like Country 106.5, Mix 96, 92.9 Jack FM, and 93.7 WBLK.
- The duties of the AR Accountant include collection calls and/or correspondence.
- Reviewing monthly AR report for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Running customer receipts daily, based on collections made.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Updating and maintaining the payment status within Marketron.
- Assist with account reconciliations.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Finance Department.
- Daily and weekly reporting on collection numbers to the direct supervisor.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.