5 Superbowl Tips For Women
Super Bowl Sunday is February 3rd 2013. Ladies, if you’re trying to impress a date or you want to show off a little sports knowledge to your man and his sports crazed friends, this blog is for you!
Here’s the Top 5 things you need to know to survive Super Bowl XLVII
No matter if you’re single or in a relationship, men are always into a woman who knows some what about sports. Personally I only watch football when my home team is playing or during the Super Bowl. So as I freshen up on my NFL talk for this Sunday’s festivities allow me to share with you what I learned.
- Super Bowl XLVII (47) is the NFL championship game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens and it’s being held in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- If your man is hosting a Super bowl party, it is important that you have snacks on deck! Big Boys need big plates. Stock up on munchies like chips, popcorn and veggies. But don’t forget about the all important Buffalo chicken wings and beer!
3. Set the mood for the party with decorations. Yes, a few decorations won’t hurt anybody. Maybe some football bands to go across the wall or decorate things with whoever your man is routing for. 49ers team colors are red and gold/ Raven’s team colors are purple, black and gold.
4. There’s more to the Superbowl than football! Personally I like to watch the commercials that companies pay million$ to air during the countries most watched event. But there’s also the Beyonce half time performance to look forward to and of course the Eye Candy NFL players!
- Yes there’ll be a lot of eye candy running in tight pants on the field. Some hotties that you can keep an eye on for entertainment purposes are:
Ray Lewis (52)
Torrey Smith (82)
Also look for Ed Dickson # 84 and Brendon Ayanbadejo #51 in purple
Colin Kaepernick (7)
LaMichael James (23)
Also looking good in red are Tarell Brown #25, Kyle Williams #10
5. Finally let’s go over some basic football terms:
Blitz: When a linebacker or defensive back forgoes his normal tasks in order to pressure the quarterback.
-Delay of Game: A penalty called on a team for letting the play clock expire before snapping the ball, having too many players on the field, or calling a timeout after having already used all they were allotted.
-End Zone: A 10-yard section at the end of the playing field.
-First and Ten: When a team has a first down with 10 yards to go to get another first down.
-Fumble: When any offensive player loses possession of the football before a play is dead.
-Offensive Holding: When an offensive player keeps a defender from advancing by grasping him with his hands or arms.
-Third and Long: When a team has to run a third-down play in which they need to gain considerable yardage to get the first down.
Ladies, keep these 5 things in mind this Super Bowl Sunday and enjoy the game! (You can thank me Monday)
Intern Me Me Contributed to this Post
So if you were thinking about what you were going to do for this Super bowl, wanted to see eye candy or what a good conversation sparker will be with a sports man…you’re welcome!